An efficient data center requires numerous parameters to be factored in at the design stage itself. Drawing on our rich experience of building data centers for us as well as for others, we have ensured that each of our data centers stands firm on the pillars of safety, efficiency, scalability and reliability, truly matching global standards on all parameters.
Our data centers are an integral part of the company’s pan-India next-generation network, connected seamlessly with our global network. This makes our data centers inherently more robust than those that depend on other network providers’ connectivity reaching out to their data centers.
Besides connecting our own data centers, the RCOM domestic network connects to almost every major data center across India. This turns into a huge advantage for our customers who have some of their other assets hosted in other data centers (say, a DR).
Hosting content at our data centers offers OTTs and content owners a significant network advantage—that of delivering content efficiently to 100% Internet users (or ‘eyeballs’) in India within zero or minimal hops.
- Nine Tier 3+ world-class data centers in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai & Hyderabad
- Data centers at the heart of a robust pan-India network that connects to other major data centers in the country, offers direct connectivity to Public Clouds and is seamlessly integrated with our expansive global network
- Content hosted at our data centers get delivered to 100% of the India Internet user base within zero or minimal hops
- Each data center Carrier-neutral with multiple ISP presence
- Capable of meeting large power requirements
- Operational excellence reflected by certifications like ISO 9001, ISO 20001, ISO 27001, ISO 50001, ISO 18001, Six Sigma