We are looking for a talented individual for position of Change Manager. This role will be responsible for ensuring:
- That all aspects of Service Delivery for our major clients is executed with the highest level of quality, consistency and cost effectiveness. This role has a major responsibility for co-ordinating the resources required to deliver a Change Request (CR) raised by large/priority clients which are delivered on-time and within budget.
- That all Request for Change (RFC) for infrastructure or service changes, raised internally or by external providers, are assessed, managed and controlled to a successful conclusion.
- That reporting to the customer and within the company is completed on-time and to the agreed process/timelines.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Change Manager manages the coordination either directly or through the management of a virtual team composed of MAC (Moves, Adds, Changes) Coordinators, site engineers and support engineers. The Change Manager ensures the delivery of circuits and equipment to an agreed time and date for a customer raised change request. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Quotes responded within service level agreement (SLA) timeframes.
- Quotes passed to the Operations team within SLAs timeframes.
- Service Commitment Dates (SCDs) are delivered within agreed SLAs.
- Achievement of SCD target > 95% delivered on-time.
- Production of weekly / monthly reporting.
- Ensure compliance to customer workflow rules for Moves, Adds and Changes.Ensure the necessary Request for Change (RFC) is raised for changes to the customer network or service due to either infrastructure or service amendments (either for improvement or fault-related). Present the RFC to the Change Advisory Board for authorisation.
- Manage the communication and approval of the change with the customer.
- During the implementation process ensure that the RFC proceeds as planned and follow-up communication with the customer is completed.
- Support the successful delivery of the project-based enhancements to the customer service through close working with the Client Engagement Manager (CEM) and Technical Teams during the project initiation stages. Ensure that Change Control is considered throughout the planning phase and that good customer communication (both internal and external) is successfully managed throughout the project.
- Confirm handover from Project to Business as Usual (BAU).
Develop strong relationships with the customer and account representative to ensure successful implementation of changes and where there are issues, to ensure that the customer is aware, expectations are managed and support any corrective actions. This will require attending customer meetings at the customer site and internal meetings with the account team:
- Chair weekly Work in Progress (WIP) calls on customer accounts.
- Attend weekly account meetings chaired by the Client Engagement Manager.
- Attend customer meetings on-site when necessary
Development of processes to incorporate industry best practises and standards:
- Industry benchmarking.
- Attainment of industry standards.
Qualification & Experience (“E” denotes Essential & “D” Denotes Desirable)
Educational / Academic Qualification
- E = Degree in Information Technology, Business Studies, or Engineering.
Professional Certifications / Additional Qualification
- D = ITIL V3, PMP, CCNA
Experience (Min. years)
- 2-5 years of work-related experience
- Experience of global processes and systems and of working as part of a cross functional team.
- Strong communication skills, to be able to interact effectively internally and with suppliers and customers, at both the working and executive level.
- Proven ability to managing large volume activities, across multiple work streams, and complete these from start to finish.
- Confident and tenacious individual who understands the importance of task ownership and management.
- Ability to lead by example to motivate and influence other team members.
- Good eye for detail, 100% accuracy is required.
- Ability to think around complicated logistical problems, faced with tight deadlines and difficult issues.
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com