The role of IT team Member is to develop/enhance, maintain and manage the GCX Unified Customer and PC Tool, Java portals to ensure that the requests are delivered and adjusted to meet the requirements of the business and end users. This would include:
- Operations Support, development/enhancements and maintenance of PHP/Laravel and Java/J2EE applications, portals and Utilities.
- Performing the Level 1 System and Functional admin activities; maintain the System uptime and improved TAT
- Day to day issues/trouble tickets, user’s requests, and production issues monitoring and address them promptly or as per the defined SLA.
- Coordinate with IT engineering and testing teams for application development/enhancement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop/Enhance/Support, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP (Laravel), Java/J2EE applications and SharePoint portals.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
- Manage the web applications development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinate with teams and keeps managers well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and Lead/project manager.
- Monitoring of applications/applications and provide operations support.
- Provide support of day to day operational issues and provide the resolutions as per SLA and priorities.
Qualification & Experience (E = Essential; D = Desirable)
Educational / Academic Qualification
- E = BE / BTech / MCA
Professional Certifications / Additional Qualification
- D = PHP/Laravel & Java/J2EE
Experience (Min. years)
- 5-6 years
Technical / Functional Skills
5+ years’ experience inPHP/Laravel & Java/J2EE Operations Support and Development/Enhancement and with exposure as Operations/Support Engineer.
- PHP/Laravel framework, HTML, CSS, Ajax/JSON.
- Java, J2EE, REST web-services, MSQL, Spring core, MVC, Apache, Tomcat.
- Knowledge of API testing tool(Postman/Jmeter).
- Linux/Ubuntu command-line— Knowledge of file system, permissions, basic networking, and other fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Execute test cases and analyze results.
- Server deployment and management.
- The ability to translate functional requirements into cross-browser accessibility compliant websites and applications.
- Experience writing and maintaining web applications in a Laravel/PHP and java.
- Basic knowledge of Maintaining/Tweaking webservers.
- Use best development practices such us OOPS concepts, MVC architecture and following coding standards.
- Extensive involvement in all aspects of the project development cycle using PHP, JAVA and OOPS concept.
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel PHP Framework.
- REST and SOAP API design and Integrations.
- MySQL/MSQL query optimization.
- Dedication to delivering high-quality work and adhering to timelines.
- Knowledge/interested in operations/support and to do moderated development related to SharePoint if required, would be preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com