We are currently seeking a high-caliber professional to join us as IT team Member. Responsibilities for this position include:
- To develop, maintain and manage the BSS/OSS systems and the customer Portal and ensure that the requests are delivered and adjusted to meet the requirements of the end users.
- Development and maintenance of web applications and utilities.
- Perform Level 1 system and functional admin activities; maintain system uptime and improved TAT.
- Ensure that client machines of end users are configured correctly after any configuration changes so that end users can make full use of these changes.
- Support system integration and UAT for system changes or upgrades.
- Coordinate with IT engineering and testing teams for application development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Enhancement and maintenance of Java/Web-based portals and applications.
- Portal page design and modification using design tools according to the product’s requirement.
- Perform database administration activities like user and roles administration, schema management and checking alert logs of all databases and taking backups of databases.
- Daily system health check-up and monitoring of the portals and utilities running on OSS/BSS systems.
- Creating and dropping of users, granting and revoking permissions to users/roles as and when required.
- Housekeeping of the customer portal and related systems to ensure they are performing within specifications and running optimally.
- Support system integration and UAT for system changes or upgrades; coordination with engineering and testing teams for application enhancement/support.
- Problem solving and tracking skills and able to solve application issues within timeframe.
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely delivery of system/portal enhancements.
- On-time delivery of configuration changes.
- Issue resolution and root cause analysis.
- Generate monthly reports.
- Database maintenance activities.
- Development and maintenance of applications and utilities.
- Timely completion of requirement analysis and development for delivery.
Qualification & Experience (E = Essential; D = Desirable)
Educational / Academic Qualification
- E = BE / BTech / MCA
Professional Certifications / Additional Qualification
- D = Java Certification
Experience (Minimum years)
- 4 – 6 Years in IT/Telco setups with exposure to OSS/BSS processes
- Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, XSLT, Web Services, and XML.
- Tomcat, JBoss, Eclipse Development platform, ANT and CVS.
- Hands on coding, unit-testing, integration builds and testing.
- Hands on store procedure and SQL queries.
- Experience of business analysis and design of software applications.
- Knowledge of Apache and web applications.
- Experience in micro services and struts framework.
- Understanding of web standards cross-platform.
- Knowledge on .Net and SharePoint 2013.
- Exposure of Operating Systems – (UNIX, Solaris, Linux, WINDOWS).
- Knowledge on Oracle 8i dev and SQL Server.
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com