If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join GCX and fulfill your potential. We are currently seeking a high-caliber professional to join our team as Regional Pricing Manager.
The Regional Pricing Manager looks after the pricing function for both Europe- and US-based Carrier and Enterprise customers. This role requires very good inter-personnel skills, frequent interaction among the regional Sales teams and other cross-functional team members during the pre-sales process.
The role requires understanding of product, business solutions, pricing components, excellent business acumen, underlying financial parameters, structured business cases, cash flow techniques, gross margin, NPV analysis and other non-financial parameters wherever applicable.
This position will need to evaluate revenue and costs for the opportunities brought in order to provide pricing in line with the approved business solution and derive a pricing strategy that results in a successful deal conclusion.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing standard and customer-facing pricing by comparing and positioning the price based on the competition, targets and acceptable pricing norms/margins and arrive at a balanced approach for a winning offer as per set management guidelines and policies.
- Enforce adherence to the approval process, follow the guidelines, alert and escalate pricing issues wherever required, while capturing the recommended cost elements and alert management on any deviations/changes which affect the pricing the opportunity.
- Responsible to meet all RFP deadlines and other customer timelines. Follow the opportunity through the pre-sales process until commercials are agreed upon.
- Responsible to address the concerns from cross-functional teams as and when required
- Maintain reporting on the opportunities priced, track opportunities for regular follow up and collate inputs for price reviews, revisions, benchmarks, campaigns and promotions on a periodical basis.
- Produce ad-hoc and routine management information reports on pricing trends, exceptions and anomalies.
- Review and improve pricing systems and processes on a regular basis
- Project, manage, maintain, improve the availability of various pricing tools and databases
- Resolve pricing issues during order management process; liaise with various teams and divisions.
Key Performance Indicators
As a team member, KPI parameters are measurable on following activities:
- Pricing support, compliance and escalations
- Pricing tools and other business requirements
- Pricing processes
- Pricing reviews, updates on market intelligence
- Pricing reports
Qualification & Experience (“E” denotes Essential & “D” Denotes Desirable)
Educational / Academic Qualification
- E = Graduate degree in Finance, or similar.
- D = Graduate or Post-Graduate degree in Finance, or similar.
Experience (Min. years)
- The position requires a minimum of a graduate degree and at least three years’ work experience in the telecom industry.
- Ability to work on complex Excel spreadsheets and analytical skills a must.
- Exposure to solution documents, Bid Management and Finance teams will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to global processes/systems, problem resolution, team spirit attitude towards delivering the work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Cross-functional team work.
- Process and result-oriented.
- Understanding of products (bandwidth/cable systems, managed WAN, IPT and other value-added services), regional markets, etc
- Understanding of support systems (e.g. Clarify/Remedy) to co-relate deal structure for review and approvals.
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com