Corporate Social Responsibility
We understand that corporate social responsibility is essential to our current and future business success. We believe that by taking responsibility and serving with integrity, we can make a positive difference in our communities, motivate our employees and serve our customers more effectively.
- Global Cloud Xchange (GCX) recognizes how critically important it is to protect the world’s natural resources and to help reduce the threat of climate change. We respect and abide by key guiding principles in the way we carry out our operations and in the products and services we offer.
- We acknowledge, measure and take responsibility for our direct and indirect impact on the environment. We believe conducting our business in this manner not only aligns our long-term success with the world’s ecological well-being, but it creates enduring benefits for our shareholders, customers, employees and our communities.
- We commit to the avoidance of the unnecessary use of hazardous materials and processes, and the taking of all reasonable steps to prevent damage to either public or ecological health where such materials are in essential use.
- We aim to minimize waste by reduced consumption and the development of effective waste management and recycling procedures. At Global Cloud Xchange we are committed to using 100% recycled paper for printed matters and employees are encouraged to recycle at all times, in all areas including plastic containers and old mobile handsets.
Our People and Community
- Global Cloud Xchange is committed to providing a work environment that provides full respect to cultural diversity. Across all our office locations, we maintain policies designed to comply with local laws related to employee and individual rights.
- We recognize our employees are our most valuable assets. We know how important it is to our employees to improve the communities in which they live and work. The company takes the initiative to invest in our employees through training and development and other workplace initiatives to encourage involvement and positive impact in the communities we live and do business in.
- We are also committed to an inclusive, safe and ethical workplace and will take immediate action upon discovery of behavior in violation of our Employee Code of Conduct. Only through a commitment to workplace diversity, integrity and respect will we be able to better serve our customers and deliver services and technology that works harder for them.
- As the need arises, Global Cloud Xchange provides resources and necessary means of support to community-based organizations, specifically in the areas of education, environmental protection and social welfare.
- We believe that upholding principles of social responsibility is an important component of our culture and values.
- Global Cloud Xchange holds our suppliers to the same high standards by which we operate and, as applicable, we will evaluate our suppliers’ sustainability strategy and CO2 emissions, solid waste management and sustainability in subcontracting.
Compliance with Legislation
- All employees of Global Cloud Xchange should comply with relevant legislation relating to health and safety within the working environment and within the community where this impacts our operation.
- It is an important objective of Global Cloud Xchange to seek compliance with legislation pertinent to environmental protection in each country where we operate.