We offer a comprehensive portfolio of solutions customized for carriers, enterprises and new media/OTT companies. GCX owns the world’s largest private undersea cable system spanning more than 67,000 route km which, seamlessly integrated with Reliance Communications’ 200,000 route km of domestic optic fiber backbone, provides a robust Global Service Delivery Platform.
Connecting business markets
With connections to 40 key business markets worldwide spanning Asia, North America, Europe and the Middle East, GCX delivers Managed Services to more than 200 countries and offer extensive VPLS-enabled Ethernet network capabilities globally.
We are equipped to empowering businesses through the deployment of next-generation Enterprise solutions across our Cloud Delivery Networks.
- Five privately-owned subsea cable systems stretching from New York to Tokyo to Silicon Valley
- >68,000 route kms
- Almost 100 landing stations & transmission pops in 31 countries
- Large terrestrial networks integrated with subsea cable system
- Seamless integration with 200,000 route kms of network in India (14 PoPs, 9 data centers)
- Metro networks covering New York, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore
- Managed network services platform connecting ~35,000 sites in almost 200 countries
- Cloud computing platform and ecosystem with cloud services and applications available “on-net” from layer 1 all the way through to layer 7
- Global IP network with 836 direct inter-connections to 342 third party networks
- Exclusive global managed network partner for many of the world’s largest enterprises including leaders in hospitality, retail, manufacturing and business services
PRODUCTS / KEY OFFERINGS
- Layer 1 network infrastructure and bandwidth up to 100Gbps
- MEF-certified layer 2 Ethernet connectivity
- Carrier MPLS VPN and Wholesale Internet Transit with billions of “eyeballs” downstream
- Simple managed service for end-to-end assurance and SLA monitoring
MANAGED NETWORK SERVICES
- Managed Global VPN built on Hybrid underlay to reach any location, anywhere
- Rapid deployment solutions for interim WAN connectivity
- Managed WAN Optimization solutions for improved application performance and reporting
- Managed Security Services including Firewall & Web Gateways
- Direct Cloud connectivity from GCX private network into a range of leading Cloud Platforms like AWS & MS Azure in every region
- Future-proofed Managed SD-WAN with NFV built on end-to-end hybrid underlay
“We had local Internet services running IPSec tunnels from out of Europe, Africa, & the Americas, It became unbearable to deal with multiple local ISP’s and try to use their unreliable Internet services with ever increasing latencies.
With the new GCX WAN we have a fast (low latency), reliable and secure fully managed Global WAN, and it is doing everything GCX said it would and more!
With a stable network we can now finally begin the next stage of our strategies, which includes using Cloud X Fusion. We will be able to spread server workloads and bring our ‘points of touch’ closer to the regions.To do this it is crucial that we are seamlessly connected at all times regardless of the location.
It’s really dramatically changing our business thinking, and what we previously thought was not possible is now becoming possible.”Steven WeingartnerInfrastructure & Comms Manager, P&O Maritime
“What I really look for is people we can trust, people that are innovative, people that can help us out when we need help, and generally people we can rely on when the going gets tough.
GCX has always been a very reliable partner for us and a partner that we’ve been able to talk to. We have regular conversations now with GCX about the future of our business and the future of GCX business. We talk regularly to the architects within GCX who are helping us shape our networks of the future and who very much act as trusted advisors to my network teams here in the UK and across the world.”David GuestCTO, Specsavers
“Global Cloud Xchange has impressed us over the entirety of our relationship with their versatility in network design and we felt confident the high levels of service assurance they provide would answer all the legal requirements.Andre UnkelCorporate IT Manager, Zeeman
The final solution surpassed our expectations on both fronts and we have enjoyed considerable cost savings over the more staff intensive alternatives! ”
“By connecting to public clouds via GCX’s extensive, private hybrid MPLS network, we can access our key business-critical applications through a virtualized service, using an already existing MPLS port or secure IPSEC tunnel.
And what’s more, because we don’t need duplicate infrastructure, we can sweat our network investment for better financial return.
Access to leading Cloud Platforms has become very easy to us. Through CLOUD X Fusion, it is simply a matter of opening a port on our existing network. GCX provides the flexibility, security and reliability required to continue with our Cloud-centric growth and profitability plan unhindered by connectivity concerns.”Christoph HeidlerCIO, SGS